Third day in Bali
There's another PADI shop, very highly rated, about 4 kilometers away, by the name of Scuba Duba Doo. After yesterday I had decided not to bother. This morning I had about changed my mind. Then we got a downpour and I decided not to dive, after all.
My editor sent me copyedited versions of my first two books, with due dates the 11th and 12th of this month. I had expected to review only one book. There is this software I'm supposed to use to review the books, called digiedit, and if I am understanding it correctly, the copyediting is a complete disaster; it looks like maybe all the formatting has been removed. I wrote back and said (more politely) that both aspects were completely unreasonable. I got back a quick response with reasonable dates, and a promise to have the copyeditors get in touch with me quickly. (This is of course irrelevant to Bali, but it is relevant to what I'm doing while here.)
Not much more to say, as we basically hung out at the resort all day. For tomorrow, Paula has made arrangements with a tour guide who has stellar reviews on her TravelScoot group.
So: pictures.
![]() |
![]() |
| Tree with pink flowers | Coconut drink |
![]() |
![]() |
| Seafood pizza | Paula |




This looks amazing, but I'm sorry the diving isn't working out. Still, yay tropical paradise!
ReplyDelete